Resource Experience Limited (“Company”, “we,” “our,” or “us”), a company registered in the United Kingdom and registered address c/o Legalinx Ltd, 1 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1BR believes in protecting the Personal Data it collects from individuals (“users”) who access or use the website situated at www.relfm.com (the “website”) and takes seriously its obligation to comply with applicable data privacy laws including, without limitation, the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and Data Protection Act 2018.
We take our obligations under applicable privacy laws seriously, including those under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018. This Privacy Notice gives you information about how we will use personal data.
We are a Data Controller of users’ Personal Data (detailed below) which is collected through our websites, such as when users visit our websites, register for or apply for a job or submit queries through a “contact us” feature, or as otherwise described in this Privacy Notice.
Personal data we collect
For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. We process the following types of Personal Data:
We provide a ‘Contact Us’ facility where you will be asked for:
- E-mail address
- Free text messages/comments from you which may contain Personal Data that you provide us
Visitors to the site who are registering for Tactical or Freelance opportunities will be asked for:
- Name and contact information including telephone numbers, address, postcode and e-mail address
- Bank Account/Building Society details in order to pay you
Visitors to the site who are looking to register and/or apply for Contract or Permanent positions via the Head Office will be directed to https://careers-relfm.icims.com which is operated by iCims our third party vendor and will be asked to create a Log In and password and for:
- Name and contact information including telephone numbers, address, postcode and e-mail address
- Academic and employment history and other Personal Data that you may provide us in a CV and profile when you register or apply for a job
- Free text additional comments from you which may contain Personal Data that you provide us
We collect your Personal Data using both “active” and “passive” means.
- Active means; The website actively collects Personal Data from users by asking specific questions and permitting users to communicate directly with us, for example via the Contact Us form.
We process your Personal Data on several different legal bases, as follows:
- Our Legitimate Interest – if you are visiting our website, you are most likely to be an employee, a Self Employed/Freelance(Tactical) contractor of the company, an employee or representative of a partner, a client or customer (or potential one of any of these) of our outsourced sales and marketing business.
- In that respect, we process your Personal Data:
- To facilitate simple communication between you (the visitor to the website) and REL
- To facilitate the registration and enrolment of any prospective employee and Self Employed/Freelance (Tactical) contractor
- To ensure that Self Employed/Freelance (Tactical) contractors are paid for jobs that they complete for the company
- For the security and safety of the website, our technology connected to the website and the users of the website;
- To detect and prevent fraud;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of others, or our own rights and interests;
- To manage and administer the website, including analysing web traffic and utilising web analytics solutions; and
- For use in marketing our services to you, your employer or affiliated entities.
Our Legal Obligations – We may need to process your Personal Data to comply with relevant laws, regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process.
Cookies and web analytics used on this website
The cookies we use can be categorised as follows:
Strictly Necessary Cookies – These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website or of certain parts thereof. They either serve the sole purpose of carrying out network transmissions or are strictly necessary in order for us to provide an online service explicitly requested by you.
Analytical/Performance Cookies – These cookies allow us to carry out web analytics or other forms of audience measuring such as recognising and counting the number of visitors and seeing how visitors move around the website. This helps us to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are easily finding what they are looking for.
Functionality Cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to the website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). Loss of the information in these cookies may make our services less functional but would not prevent the website from working.
The following cookies are used on this website:
NB: Magnet is an internal Tactical recruitment site
The following web analytics are used on this website:
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Privacy Notice. You should exercise caution and look at the Privacy Notice applicable to the website in question.
Recipients of your personal data
For the following purposes, we may disclose your Personal Data to the following third parties, as required or permitted by applicable law:
Business to Business Marketing
As a part of our marketing practice, we make unsolicited contact with companies, including individual employees of such company, by telephone or email to inform them of our services that could result in a mutual commercial interest. We obtain the contact details for such companies and its employees from public information including company websites, business and social media, sector news and industry conferences. We also may have obtained such contact details directly from you or your company if you or your company have previously contacted us using a corporate phone number or corporate email address. Any personal data collected and processed for our business to business marketing practice as detailed herein is done so pursuant to our legitimate interest to market our services to you.
Data transfers to recipients outside of the European Economic Area
We may transfer your Personal Data to affiliated companies or third party service providers located outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) in jurisdictions that are not subject to an adequacy decision by the EU Commission finding them to provide an adequate level of protection of Personal Data, i.e. a level of protection of fundamental rights and freedoms that is essentially equivalent to that guaranteed within the EU.
However, to ensure an adequate level of protection for your personal data, we will comply, and require the compliance of our third-party providers, with one of the transfer mechanisms specified in the GDPR and approved by the EU Commission.
How long we keep your personal data
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. In some circumstances we may anonymise your Personal Data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your rights regarding the processing of your personal data under the GDPR
Citizens and residents of the European Union and UK have the following rights under the GDPR:
- the right to be informed of the details of the processing of their Personal Data
- the right to request access to or copies of the Personal Data that we process
- the right to rectification of any inaccuracies in their Personal Data
- the right to erasure of their Personal Data subject to legal and other obligations
- the right to restrict processing subject to legal and other obligations
- the right to object to processing subject to legal and other obligations
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (The Information Commissioner’s Office)
- the right to data portability, subject to reasonable limitations
- rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please select this link and complete the online form. We may also need to ask you for further information to verify your identity before we can respond to any request.
Click this link to exercise any of these rights: https://bit.ly/2XQXMHj
Your provision of personal data to us
Your use of our websites and your provision of Personal Data to us in the process is purely voluntary on your part. Subject to your sole discretion, you can, at any point, stop using the website or, where applicable, opt out of certain data processing operations while on the website as described in this notice. An exception applies if and to the extent that you want to enter into or perform a Contract with us on or through the website. In this event, providing us with your related Personal Data is necessary for us to be able to enter into the contract with or provide any contractual services to you.
How we protect your personal data
We are committed to ensuring the security of your Personal Data. We take appropriate commercially reasonable technical, physical and organisational measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data or accidental loss or destruction of your Personal Data.
Changes to this notice
Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. In this event, we will post the revised notice on the website. We encourage you to periodically view this notice so that you remain informed as to how we are protecting users’ Personal Data and about what cookies are used on the website. We may, where necessary, notify users of any modified version of this notice that might materially affect the way we use, disclose or otherwise process users’ Personal Data or otherwise affect their privacy rights. We may do this by posting an update on the website which users will see at their next visit.
Contact us or our Information Compliance Manager
Questions, comments or requests regarding this Privacy Notice should be addressed by:
Post – FAO Data Protection, REL Field Marketing, 1010 Eskdale Road, Winnersh Triangle, Berkshire RG41 5TS.
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office by:
Helpline – Call them on 0303 123 1113, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
Live chat – Have an online conversation with someone at the ICO at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/live-chat/.
Email – Use the form at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/